Saltlamp handles your personal data with care. We make every effort to ensure the reliability, security and integrity of the data we collect.
We protect your privacy in the following ways:
- Personal information will not be sold or passed on to third parties. Saltlamp will only provide it to third parties who are involved in processing your order. Third parties engaged by us and we are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
- Data is securely stored in a non-publicly accessible database.
- Transaction data is sent encrypted over the Internet so that eavesdroppers do not have a chance.
- We use an e-mail address only to complete the order or to notify you of the progress of the order. We send offers, newsletters and other circulars only with your express consent.
- If you place an order with Saltlamp, we may request the following information from you:
- Your name, address and phone number. We use this information to correctly handle the delivery of your product.
- Your e-mail address, so we can keep you updated on the progress of your order.
- Payment information, such as your bank account number. We use this to complete your order. The data is sent encrypted and not stored.
In order to save your shopping cart, we use so-called functional cookies. These are stored only within one session - as soon as you close your browser, it is deleted again.
Like many other web shops, we also track through Google Analytics cookies, which pages are visited and how intensively parts of Saltlamp are used. This allows us to tailor our site even better to your needs. In this process, your (IP) information is anonymous.
Deleting or changing data
Do you wish to see your data? Or do you want Saltlamp to remove your data from the system or change it? To do so, submit a request by email addressed email@example.com
Be alert to Phishing. Phishing means that criminals send emails asking for your personal (login) information. So never just give these if you are not sure of the sender.